Using the thesaurus.
Subscribe via email
Explore other meanings. Explore related meanings.
Related words amen interjection said at the end of a prayer. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. Ephesians With these nine English words, Paul introduces us to what I call the principle of mutual submission. Understandably so. Who wants to submit?
God Is a Verb
This is a one another thing:. In a relationship characterized by mutual submission , both parties choose to submit themselves to the other.
- News Index.
- The Way Life Should Be.
- Become a Vegetarian (Hypsnosis & Meditation);
- A Verb, Not a Noun.
- The Danger of Treating the Word "Disciple" as a Noun Instead of a Verb | Cold Case Christianity.
- Subscribe to RSS;
- The Danger of Treating the Word "Disciple" as a Noun Instead of a Verb | Cold Case Christianity!
This is a two-way avenue. It only works when both parties work it. Paul takes us back to the dynamic Jesus introduced.
His sacrifice is to serve as the inspiration and standard for our submission to one another. What does that look like between individuals who have committed their lives to each other in marriage?
Hope Is a Noun and Verb
Paul knew we would wonder. Stand-alone submission is dangerous. But mutual submission? A relationship characterized by mutual submission is the best of all possible relationships. Used by permission of Zondervan. Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children. Learn more about Andy ….
Love Is Not a Verb
Call Store. Making Love A Verb. By Andy Stanley.
- Transforming Latin America: The International And Domestic Origins Of Change (Pitt Latin American Series)!
- Parent-Child Socialization in Diverse Cultures (Advances in Applied Developmental Psychology)!
- Instead of Song!
November 22, Share on facebook. Share on twitter. Share on pinterest. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.
Is Absolution a Sacrament?
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. You need not swear an oath — any impulse to do so is of evil. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.
I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. Leave a comment: How have you benefited from people whose lives are consistent and who serve God and others reliably?
- Encouraging Thoughts For A Busy World.
- Language Log: Religious syntax.
- Handbuch Unternehmenssicherheit: Umfassendes Sicherheits-, Kontinuitäts- und Risikomanagement mit System (German Edition).
- The Vampire Falcon (Sam Shade Mystery Book 1).
You must be logged in to post a comment.